Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Waiting on some Run GOOD!!!!!!

Sigh….. Still play through this down swing, but it’s really frustrating. The most frustrating thing about these downswings is that you don’t know how long they will last. Guess the only thing to do is keep studying and focus on my game. I try not to get frustrated, but holding it in may not be good also. It’s sick when you hit these bad stretches but I need to plan while I am down here. Along with my bankroll guides, I will also use some game selection to help ease the strain on my small bankroll at this point. Playing some STT and 18 man games to lower the variance and will pick up on the 45 mans when it seems I am running well. Of course if I drop down lower than $300 the I will play the $1.10 45mans. This is the sick times when you hate poker. Everyone loves poker when you’re crushing but doubt and tilt creep into your mind. Stay focus, plug my leaks and practice good bankroll management and of course this is all easier than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment