Friday, December 31, 2010

Stability

When I think of true New Year resolution for myself only one word come to mind “stability”. It’s the one thing I lack in life, and it’s the only thing I can think of to improve in 2011. Something’s in life are naturally unstable so, I will need to work on being able to adapt better in the long run. Poker is one of those unstable things in my life at the moment. I have never been able to have a stable incoming cash flow from the game. I have been fortunate to hit some decent scores every now and then, but overall poker has been inconsistent. How do I find balance in poker in my life? Swings happen and bad beats happen; there will always be times when you’re losing more than you’re winning. Thankfully I can look and see that I have made an overall profit in playing poker over the years, but since it comes in spurts it does not seem like it at all. I don’t want to end 2011 like 2010; I want to improve on my results not just in poker but in life in general. I want to be a better father, a better husband and better poker player. I want to be able to bring in a better income and achieve some goals. I am very thankful because it could be allot worst, but thankfully there is allot of room for improvement. Things will never be perfect I just want them to be a little more stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment