Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not starting off good in Sept

Today I woke up in a good mood feeling really good after having a few good sessions. Today was the first day I did not grind any $1.10, 45 man turbo’s moving up to play $3.25 games. I wanted to start of slow so I did not load my usual 20 games I just loaded 10 and kept it at 10 games the whole session. If I bust one load another and so on and so on. I ended up playing a total of 61 games but lost 29 buy in’s. I am a bankroll nit so I still have around 160 buy in’s left but it still sucked today. I ran into so many monsters when shoving in late position in the final two tables of the tournaments and the hands I should of hulk smashed I lost to some random turn or river. I do know there is slightly more reg’s in these but still feel I can do well, if I don’t let sessions like this get to me.
I am trying to be patient since I owe some folks money and want to pay them off as soon as I grind it up. I don’t like owing people in the poker community money and intend to pay back every penny ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment