Sunday, September 26, 2010

Still in the damn Micros

Well been a little up and down, but I can say I’ve been putting in work. I have been grinding the $3.40, 18 man games which have terrible rake but very soft and easy fields. I am at a point that I’m really tired of the Micro’s but thankfully I have been maintaining a somewhat reasonable bankroll management. I have from time to time taken shots at the low limit games without having an adequate bankroll, but all that has done is set me back. So I am 100% determined to stay with my bankroll limits and keep up the progress. I am going to start playing some STT at the $6.50 level since I do have a roll for it and I so want to move up. Once my roll is a little healthier I will add in $6.50 18 man games also. It’s hard but I am playing good and running somewhat better, so I still have hopes on reaching my goals by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment