Friday, September 3, 2010

Still running bad but I want that 10K by Dec

Well today played 15 hours and over 194 games and I am still running bad. Had a 49 game down swing and will have to drop back down to the $1 games which I am still running ok in. It sucks, but I must maintain bankroll discipline in order to make my goal. I plan on grinding 45 man turbo’s until I get a 10K bankroll. That’s right I want to hit 10K before the year is up and I am saying this during a down swing. I will be putting major grinds trying to play at least 100 games a day and five to six days a week, which are about 2400 games a month. Of course I may play more but never less. My bankroll is good enough to play 3.25 45’s but I will still mix in and mainly play the $1.10, 45’s until I get too 200 buy in’s for the $3.25 then I will cut the $1.10 45’s out. Well good luck me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment