Sunday, February 13, 2011

1st!!!!!!!



Like I said in my previous post the beast is out of his cage. Thanks to a lot of hard work and some run good, I was able to take first in the Battle of the Planet - Venus Division. First place is a $500 bonus and ticket to the BOP free roll. I have to admit you have to run pretty good to get first, but I also feel that I played very well. I’m starting to feel very comfortable playing in the turbo format and I don’t feel like this will be the last time binking something in the BOP leader board. I never knew how uncomfortable I was playing in a turbo format, until I started to get coached. Now that it’s starting to all come together it’s going to be pretty sick to see the results. Now I plan on continuing to working with my coach and on my own to take my game to the next level. The next step is to start moving up in stakes, can’t wait to see how that goes.


Oh and Upswings are fun : )

1 comment: