Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Beast out of his cage

Starting at the end of last month, I became a member of pocarr.com. But today was the first time something clicked in my head. I been running kind of ruff since I started and it’s been getting under my skin. I am not a turbo player by trade, but I don’t think I’m a break even or worse player in this format but it’s been real gross. What clicked in my head is I'm in the perfect position to grow........... I no longer feel caged.





Before joining pocarr.com I was a winning player in the games I played. I studied my ass off grinded my ass off and had some pretty good results. I been a member of most training sites you can think of that is worth joining. I have been active in forums reading and researching the game. I paid for a few coaching lessons and have played most formats from cash to SNGs. I would have to say I'm very well rounded poker player.

Now if you add all that training and success with an unlimited bankroll and coaching and you get a beast out of his cage.






It’s time to crush and its gona be pretty sick, I no longer need to worry about my bankroll which allows me to take my mind off of money and focus on my game. This is gona be sooooo sick; it’s like a weight off my back. My coach is very good and best of all he works as hard as me to improve my game. I have done at least two sessions a week with him and my game is already changing for the better. With a clear mind and focus, it’s only a matter of time, before I’m crushing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment