Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love my wife

My wife had a surprise birthday party for me with a poker theme. She did a wonderful job decorating and cooking and I had no clue what was going on. I must count myself lucky to have a wife who understands me. I can’t imagine its easy dealing with a husband who wants to play a game for a living, but she supports me in everything I do. If I did not have her support, even attempting this would be impossible. She invited a few friends over to play poker but I decided to play spades, since none of them knew how to play poker. We had a good time and like I said before I am very lucky to be married to her.

I should be finishing up the details on my coaching situation. I am very excited to be working on my game and learning how to properly crush SNGs.

No comments:

Post a Comment