Monday, March 21, 2011

....SIGH

So got my new power supply unit in today and installed it and was hoping it fixed the problem…..NOPE. My computer is still not acting right; my CPU usage is through the roof even when doing normal things like watching YouTube videos or opening up Google Chrome. So I decided to get Rob to take a look at it. Rob is the computer Tech guy who advertises on PTP



He come very highly recommended and I hope he can fix my computer problems or at least point me in the right direction. It just sucks to have computer issue and I am way behind schedule as far as the grind goes. But taking care and having my computer working right, while I got $352 invested on the tables is very important in avoiding tilt issue.

1 comment:

  1. Rob is the nuts, he has my PC running like a beast, you can seriously trust the guy. see you soon at the tables.

    ReplyDelete