Friday, April 1, 2011

March Update

Well March pretty much sucked, I did not meet my goals as far as games played since I missed a week due to computer problems, which by the way Rob from PTP did a hell of a job on my PC. If you have PC problems I highly recommend this guy he really knows his shit

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/ptp-classifieds/683304-remote-computer-repair-services-support-hem-poker-tracker-anything.html

I am not going to really going to have any drastic changes in my game but will set a few goals this month to try making it worthwhile.

1. Play 150+ games a day 4,000 to 4500 games total – I will most likely play more than this since on most days I play two sessions. But volume is one of the few things you can control in poker. SO I need to make sure I am putting in enough of it.

2. At least 4 coaching sessions this month – that is like once a week of course this depends on my coach’s schedule, but it is a goal to try for.

3. Study at least 3 HHs before a session – This always helps me focus and sometimes I get impatient and only do one, but I need to up that it will only take about 45 mins to do at least three.

Of course I don’t do profit goals since so much is out of your control when it comes to making a profit.


Outside of that not much really going on at home. I am planning on moving at the end of the month and I am still working on my Vegas trip. I have not secured a flight yet but all my funds are going towards moving and buying new furniture, so it looks like early May to book the flight at the least. I hope to do good in April but I am sure these goals will help bring some positive results

No comments:

Post a Comment